The artificial intelligence (AI) market is growing and it’s only going to get bigger in the future. The global AI industry was valued at $360 billion last year, but according to Fortune Business Insights™’ report on this topic, we can expect that number will increase by more than 31% over the next few years!
The market is expected to grow in the coming years as more people start using IoT devices and cloud-based applications. Cybersecurity will remain an important part of these industries, which are now being targeted by criminals who want access for financial gain or destruction purposes - but there’s also room on this playing field thanks largely due to machine learning (ML). For example, cancerous cells can be accurately identified using artificial intelligence algorithms without any human involvement!
Companies Covered in the Artificial Intelligence Market Report
- Alphabet (Google LLC) (California, USA)
- Apple Inc. (California, USA)
- Baidu Inc. (Beijing, China)
- IBM Corporation (New York, USA)
- IPsoft Inc. (New York, USA)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, USA)
- MicroStrategy, Inc. (Virginia, USA)
- NVIDIA Corporation (California, USA)
- Qlik Technologies Inc. (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Verint Systems Inc. (Next IT Corp) (New York, USA)
- SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany)